There was a period of time in your life when every night out seemed to end at 4 a.m. no matter what. It wasn’t seen as being a big deal either. Like, duh, of course you’re not going to go home till the bars close. Is there an alternative? Also, you had endless amounts of energy. You were never tired and even if you were, you could always power through it. You never surrendered to fatigue, are you kidding?
Of Course … we need some days of good sleep as you seriously start to worry about your looks. When a friend asks you why you can’t come to an all-night rager, you simply send them a picture of Lindsay Lohan circa today and write, “Because I don’t want this to happen to me.”
Part of the reason why you went out so much and partied was because you suffered from Fear Of Missing Out or, as some people like to call it, F.O.M.O. As you get older, however, you realize that nothing good can happen after 2 a.m. sure it can be some exceptions like your boyfriend party or bbf… but the next day you have hangovers that are sort of unreal. It didn’t used to be this bad but now whenever you have four or five drinks, you can pretty much guarantee that the next day is going to be entirely deleted. It used to be fun spending your entire day in bed hungover watching Netflix and ordering Seamless but now it’s just depressing. To feel better, you’ll sit in the shower for an inordinate amount of time and let the water wash over you, feeling like a total screw up. It’s a steep price to pay for one night of so-called fun.
Now its a season for the parties before Christmas and New Year but to some invitations we have to respond NO… as we have to think about health first or… being in New York for a while you learn how to attend few parties at the same night .
Put heels on baby , and just move on…just pass by for few minutes at each invitation so you wake up fresh next morning and not with a fear of Missing out)))
And Always use this tips to wake up looking Gorgeous:
The importance of a good night’s sleep isn’t lost on any of us. Besides keeping the mind healthy, it also plays a huge role in making sure you’re looking your very best. And while a solid eight hours of beauty rest can go a long way, why not put those hours spent in bed to good use and get even more gorgeous overnight? These beauty and hair tips work while you sleep, so you just need to lay your pretty head down and wake up looking like new!
1. Wash Your Face: The best of beauty products won’t make a difference if you don’t start with a clean slate, so always wash your face before going to bed. Keep a stash of cleansing wipes in your bedside table for a quick fix on those exhausting late nights.
2. Night Cream : Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize! After washing your face clean of all impurities, the next best thing you can do for your skin is apply a hydrating night cream.
3. Honey and Cinnamon Spot Treatment: Get rid of acne without any harsh chemicals. Honey and cinnamon are natural remedies for killing bacteria, zapping away zits as you sleep.
4. Aloe Vera: In addition to soothing a nasty sunburn, aloe vera is also another great natural remedy for curing acne. Use aloe vera gel as a spot treatment or as an overnight moisturizer that keeps skin soft but not greasy.
5. Cold Eye Cream: You may already be applying your eye cream religiously, but did you know it works better when it’s cold? Keep your eye cream in the refrigerator and apply before going to bed to decrease morning puffiness.
6. Lip Scrub: Wake up with soft, kissable lips by applying a lip scrub before heading to bed. After rinsing it off, apply a lip balm that will moisturize your exfoliated lips while you sleep.
7. Bliss Softening Socks ($52): These socks feature a gel lining that soothes and softens with olive oil, grapeseed oil and vitamin E. Lather on some foot cream before going to bed and pop on a pair of these to wake up with baby-soft feet.
8. Virgin Coconut Oil: Coconut oil has a multitude of health benefits, and the effect it has on your skin is one. Apply to lips before going bed for a soft and sweet smelling pucker, or use as foot and hand cream to wake up with nourished skin.
9. Castor Oil for Eyelashes: We all want thick, fluttery eyelashes, but fake lashes and even excessive mascara can wreak havoc on our natural ones. Use a Q-tip to apply castor oil onto your lashes every night to keep them healthy and even make them grow a little longer.
10. Brighten Stained Teeth: Here’s a super easy DIY for the perfect set of pearly whites: After brushing your teeth at night, dip your toothbrush in baking soda and brush again. You normally need to wait an hour after doing this to eat or drink anything, making it perfect for a nightime treatment. Make sure to do this only once a week to prevent damaging your teeth.
11. Moisturize Chronic All-Over Dry Skin : If you have dry skin, the humidifier is about to become your new best friend. It releases moisture into the air (which is especially needed during dry winter months) to keep your skin plump and prevent dehydration.
12. Coconut and Honey Hair Mask: Combine two miracle ingredients to make this luscious hair mask. Apply before hitting the hay and wake up to silky, healthy strands. Just make sure to put a towel on your pillow case so you don’t leave a mess behind.
13. Sleep on Silk Pillowcases : Silk pillows help fight the frizz and keep your curls looking smooth soft. The silky fabric also prevents those pesky sleep lines you get on your face from cotton pillows (which can later lead to wrinkles… yikes!).
14. Aromatherapy Pillow Mist : Lack of sleep and stress are some of the worst offenders when it comes to dull skin and hair. Tackle both by spraying some calming mist onto your pillow to wake up feeling and looking refreshed. It also leaves your bed smelling great!
once you follow the beauty tips and have a good sleep …Party as much as you want as we live only ONCE!!!
thanks for reading me and stay beautiful and healthy)